Monday, October 5, 2009

Flava Flav Back On It



If you're looking for a reason to get up and do something with your life, here it is. Flava Flav celebrated his 50th birthday on March 16th of this year, and he just recently announced that he plans to go back to high school to get his diploma. He dropped out of high school in the 10th grade in 1975. It's also gonna be his new reality show, but he said "I just want to show the world it's never too late to get your diploma, and show kids they should stay in school and not wait until you're old to get it." I feel that, Flav, but fifty?!
-H. Slim


Jo: I'm callin' B.S. How about, "I'm still broke and have no education or job skill to get a real job, and this reality show thing worked last time sooo..." I will not participate in the mindlessness! And what is with those little side teeth? Put some gold caps on those joints, too, please.

1 comment: